Thursday, November 19, 2009

Greetings!

Thursday, November 19, 2009
Day 107 - part - 2

Greetings! people around the globe! Sad to say that I really can’t leave my personal blogs, but I am happy bcuz I am back and i can’t stop my wonderful thoughts to flow and jot it down. I can’t stop my fingers to type for every details of my life. I want to leave a mark as I grow old. If i would look back i could read my past again as my reference, why and how was my life from the past I existed compare to my present life existence. however, I am happy that I created my own personal blog as my diary, and happy to let people read and put their input how could I manage my life on the right way.



So as I sat here all alone working for my new blog and thinking about my baby that is away right now, I know she loves to read my blogs and perhaps she’s worried about me, why I said good bye in my post. anyway, am just depressed, am out of my mind lately. Oh God I missed her a lot it’s hard being apart forever. all I want is to feel her arms around me and for her to kiss me... I hate that I cannot come to her, my room is empty, my life is empty without her. That’s the caused I am worried so much of my life perhaps I am afraid to live alone, Just like my heart is empty and hollow without her.

Today was just like any other day I got up late, made me some coffee and showered then I go to work as I usually do, drive to work and let the days pass in the long run.


My mood: 2.5/10

1 comments:

Marivic

Im happy you go back to write blog again you know im happy to read your blog. I do learned a lot by reading your blog its the facts of life, you write with sincerity and passion on it .
I love it.
Have a nice day!
xxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates