Thursday, June 25, 2009

i always have hope

Thursday, June 25, 2009


i can smile away the pain or i can do what i need to do to change. There’s hope in everything's Life, love, and happiness all have hope. Dreams are the most important part in someone’s life, and i have that gift. If you don't have a dream then what do you have? You have a world of a dull boring hope. How are you supposed to want someone to love you when you cannot love yourself?

Love isn't about being content. It's about being happy with the fact that there’s someone to share your HAPPINESS with. the depression strips me of everything, its happens to me all the time, specially this month, I have been struggle in a long run, but I always have hope because I’m not alone, God helping me to carry my burden.

I Look back of my whole journal entry, I learn that I should Create something out of myself because depression does not control me. you know that simple uplifting words can mean a word of everything to me? Life’s so much easier when you have someone to share it with. So, from now on I should put a smile on because you never know who's falling in love with it. We never know.

My mood: 6.9/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates