Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i just want to be happy

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Right now I feel as if I'm never going to be loved by someone i love back. it makes me sad. I'm very unhappy with my life right now. I know i shouldn't say that because the lord can take it away from me so quick.

I feel I am alone in this world and there is nothing i can do about it. I ruin everything. Right now the way i feel about her is that if could spend the rest of my life with her, I will do it, no words to say . I know i have the knowledge that it’s too early to think like that because we just only hanged out in a week.

i guess, i can’t always go on my way without her. but the thing is she NEVER want to goes my way, and she chose different pathway for what we had been decided and I'm tired of being the one who has been emotional all the time. I wish so bad that i can just get her out of my head, but its not that easy being in love.....

Ughh i just want to be happy.

My Mood: 6.6/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates