Sunday, June 28, 2009

I will not regret

Sunday, June 28, 2009



I am very happy to announce that today I had a very good day!! For those of you who have been reading my blog, you know that life has been beating me down pretty hard. Today however was different. My day started early with a smile. Oh Baby, It was so good to hear from you earlier. It was a most pleasant surprise, I’m glad I’ve seen you today, I’m scared because I thought you broke your promised, Now, I Just found you is my privileged.

I just can't tell you enough how important you are to me, I won’t let you go. but, sometimes I wonder if you will ever get sick again and you realize I’m not the one you love? I hope not, I hope you won’t get tired calling me every day. Even I know you turn a little for sometimes.

I’m glad to let my family know, Even when the rest of the world knows how I care for you and the way how being In love with you. and I always want you to see it by yourself. Finding a new and interesting ways how to tell that I love you, it will be my daily challenge to move up to the next level, its my pleasure

It's so, there is no possible way you are able to forget. Even when days get rough and we are still unable to be together, I will find a way to find you anywhere, just to make it sure that I will not regret those love we spent together...

I think of you when I run into challenging situations every day. You’re smile adds to my strength, worries and fears fades. I know If I can't be with you and show through my actions These blogs will be my medium for you. Each night that goes by without you beside me is one night closer to an eternity with you.

I don't know where these words even come from. When I sit in silence. Thinking of you. It just flows out from a place unknown. Oh, Baby. I will be with you soon. I know Somehow there is a place for me to see you again. I will not regret to forget this point in time.

My mood: 7.1/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates