Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Smile Faded away..

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I spent the better part of all day sentiments. Trying to pretend I could hold together the pieces of my dying heart It couldn't be saved. It's a year completely wasted on a silly fuckin lust. I still can't feel anything but pain.

I'm sorry. I wish I could say that I don't feel anything. I wish I could say that it didn't faze me at all because I could see it coming from a miles away. I wish a lot of things weren't the way they are now, i know she's happy with him. Most of all, I wish I could remember how to smile right now.

i am doing the best i can to help pick up my heart broken pieces. I love her with everything I have. But even if she can't help, i am still hoping that someday she will realize i love her so much.

and I can't seem to shake the fact that today- i lost everything, I lost the girl i love, I lost her sympathy to me, and now she do love someone else.

god knows best..

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates