Saturday, June 6, 2009

I never thought

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The past year has been an incredible journey for me through hardships and new learning experiences I've had to go through. I never thought it was possible to care for another person as strongly as I have for you; I never thought it was possible to find a person who is everything I've ever hoped for; I never thought it was possible to pick up pieces of a broken heart and love someone more than I ever imagined.

It's hard for me to ever imagine having to let you go. I admire your ambition and desire to do amazing things to improve your life and the world. You're intelligent, kind-hearted, unbelievably sweet and caring and incredibly beautiful, and I've been truly blessed each day you remain in my life. Your kind heart and giving nature are rare qualities that most people don't possess.

I respect that no matter what kinds of obstacles you've encounted, they have not weakened your ability to carry on and live you life to the fullest; it has not gotten the best of you but made you a better person. You've changed my life for the better and continue to do so, without even knowing it.

You make my life better and easier to live because of the selfless and caring person you naturally are. You not only make my life better because you're a good person, someone whose easy to talk to, to have fun with, to learn from; you make my life better just because you're in it.

I want you to always remember these wonderful characteristics that I love that make you uniquely you, that have made it impossible for me to not fall completely in love with you. I would never change a thing.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates