Thursday, June 11, 2009

Writing is just something I need to do

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Writing is just something I need to do. Its how I express my self and learn about myself. I'm a very private person. That's why I write instead of talking. I don't like my friends knowing whats goes on in my life. That's why I'm Starting to write it here.

I've always loved writing. So i hope you come and read what I have to say. I must Say, I think My life's not that interesting and weird but anyone can relate and learn from what I do. Or maybe you can help me out to put interesting comments comes from your thought, giving advise and tell somethin about your personal story. it make sense?! right!, putting comments in my blogs you're most welcome.

Writing Helps me understand why I am the way I am. reading my thoughts it helps me understand who am i. i have 81 friends at friendster.com at the moment, but none of them interest to put a comments and read my blogs. anyway let your voice out.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates