Saturday, June 20, 2009

uplifting friday

Saturday, June 20, 2009


i look back at the whole journal entry i wrote daily and realise it was done in quite an irrational mood. i was just upset, and needed to blame things on other things, specially to myself. essentially, it was just me in a bad mood.

today im feeling much better. it ended up just being coincidence that was causing my bad moods. i think im actually getting to put this small relapse behind me, and i can see things returning to normal. not to say that they'll happen straight away, but this is just how it seems to me. a small break was probably good.

im off today, its friday, we're suppose to go to the beach today but they all played majhong last night till morning, and now i found myself watching movies, "My bloody Valentine" from lionsgate... its excelent movie...

so for now i should be good and i should not think for anything that makes me upset. i've been stinging to see this movie for quite some time now, i have 4 in 1 dvd pirated CD....and i have a lot of movies to watch....

Meanwhile, i was with my friends yesterday, i went out with them and ended up having quite a lot of fun for playing basketball. it tends to be that when i am alone i am in my worse moods.

when i am around friends, my moods seem to lift quite rapidly. though i am not sure if this is because i am so used to hiding my true moods when around people who aren't within my closest circle of trust. apparently im quite convincing at it.

journal writing for me seems to be the best way to alleviate any distress i have from a bad mood. though not in one at the moment, i think i'd like to keep this up for as long as possible, just to monitor moods etc. i don't know how long it will be till i have another slip up.

mood today: 6.5/10 tomorrow, i'll try and write, though i can't guarentee. going to a friends house, then going out. it might be short. so far so good, so cool off i ithink its a really bad idea for now..

mood today: 6.5/10

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey dude, who is this woman you constantly write about yet never name? The suspense is killing me!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates