Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LOVE HAS DEEPER MEANING

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
"Words is not enought to tell you how remorseful i am to commit such sin. I did asked the Lords forgiveness and promise that i will never ever do such sin again as long as i live. I did asked you forgiveness and hope and pray you will forgive and forget about it in due time . I did regret it and theres a big impact about what i did to you and our relationship.

The damaged is huge and the pain is unbearable to you and to me even you dont believe me for that . Seeing you so unhappy and in pain torn my heart to piesces. And i couldnt forgive myself for that. And the worse is that you may not trust me again. I pray to God that He heals your pain and HE brings back the love and joy we felt for each other when we first met.
I pray to God everyday of mylife to guide me and protect me in everything i do and say. And i will walk in HIS path everyday of mylife and his words will be my guide in everything i do.

Im so grateful for you accept me again and love me again inspite of what i did to you. I did not expect this because i dont deserved this after what i done to you. I should be punished. If i lost you i will be unhappy for the rest of mylife. Because i lost the man i love and your love is so precious to me. So what if it will happen, its my own fault anyway and i deserve to be unhappy after what ive done to you . You are the one that dont deserve to be in such pain. Because you are good and honest person. And you have treated me well and love me wholeheartedly. Nothing in the world can give me happiness and love like what you give to me. You are my life, my world, and my everything. I am such a foolish girl to destroy all of it.

I will do what i say from now on and i will do everything what i say to you. I will focus to you and our plan and future. Most of all i will let God to deal with everything about me and you ,and be the center of our lives. As long as i live and when we will be together i will make you happy for the rest of our lives. I will love you and respect you and care for you as long as i live and until the end of forever .

Love for me to you has deeper meaning now and i would like to thank you for giving me such happiness and joy to know you and be part of my life. I am so blessed to have you in mylife . And i couldnt thank the Lord enough to give me such perfect and wonderful gift and blessing which is you and your love which i treasure and cherish for the rest of mylife.

I love you so much baby. I love you so much and i mean every words of it. My happiness will be complete when i see you happy and when we get married and live together always and forever and never be parted anymore.
Until here my baby , i love you and will love you always and forever .
Thank you so much for your forgiveness!!

im am your baby always now and foreverxxxxxxxx i love you so much xxxxxxxxxxx i miss you so muchxxxxxxxxxxxx "

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates