Monday, June 22, 2009

it’s just a new beginning

Monday, June 22, 2009
and I broke up with her. God knows i love her so much, I am just pretending that im strong and tough, pretending that if we were not be together i will be fine and alright, but my heart is dying inside. I couldn’t live without her.

I've decided the tears aren't worth it. The pains not worth it. All this hurt isn't worth it. Im done. It's going to kill me to end it, but hurt less in the long run. I have to do what’s best for me. This pain is so emotional that i know its not right for me.

I hate that he doesn't even understand how much her actions are killing me inside. Perhaps i'm overreacting... I'm done. I will be out of his life for good. I don't want to see her ever again for the pain she caused me.

The only problem is that I am still too much in love with her. I ll die if I cant talk to her. This is going to be one cut that’s never going to heal, and maybe I will regret this on my entire life…..

But in the end.. I am still with her…and it’s not an end… it’s just a new beginning…


My mood: 6.8/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates