Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Scorpion Story

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Has anyone have heard of the scorpion story?

Here:

One day a scorpion was walking along the riverbank trying to find a way to get across the river that separated him from his desired location when he came across a frog sitting alongside the riverbank. The scorpion walked up to the frog and asked the frog if he would take him across the river.

The frog quickly replied, "No, I would not give you a ride." The scorpion then asked him why. The frog replied, "Because Mr. Scorpion if I gave you a ride on my back you would sting me and I would drown." Quickly the scorpion replied, "But Mr. Frog, ifI stung you then you would drown and if you drown then I would drown also." The frog thought for a moment and then said, "I guess you're right, then I will give you a ride."

The scorpion jumps on the frog's back and they start crossing the river. Half way across the river the frog suddenly feels a sharp pain in his back, as the scorpion stingshim. The frog immediately starts to panic as he feels the venom racethrough his veins and he quickly begins to become paralyzed.

Just as he is taking his last breath and about to go down, the frog looks atthe scorpion and asks "Why did you do it? You promised not to stingme! Now we are both going to drown!" The scorpion replies, "I'm sorry,Sir, but I could not help it - it's my nature".


the women always keeps you falling down...

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates