Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sharp Blade

Sunday, June 21, 2009
Honest confession is good but you know the words that you say is dug slowly inside me deeply just like the sharp blade of a knife.

You really have no idea how much it hurts to me. it seems like you are stabing me in my back many times and kick me while i was down....and then you are just standing there and watching me hit the ground and laughing out loud.

you dont have any idea how much it hurts to me, i look at you in your stunning eyes and you didn't even care a little, yet you let me down helpless.

your obviously done it to me, for a month and i think it almost a year already but you are just telling lies to cover up all your mistakes.....

you know how we promised each other how we'd been in love forever? But i guess times has changed.

My mood: 5.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates