Sunday, June 21, 2009

Worth living

Sunday, June 21, 2009
There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart, that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. thank you for the letter you wrote today baby, You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my everthing and i want you to bear in mind always. You are my one true love.

The day we met was fate, its not an accident. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today, its either good or bad i always love you im with you and i will stand besides you to protect whatever it may take.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living, you know it ever since, i dedicate my life with you and i dont want to loose my chances i have now.. even if im lossing hope.. i will stand and fight back even if my last breath may take.. i love you in so many ways and i will show to the world in so many ways...

Please forgive me cause i know the love i give for you is not enough; I love you and I always will until I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be that last angel face I see. I will be able to hold you in my arms one last time and tell you how much I love you and how much you really mean to me.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates