Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another month

Saturday, October 3, 2009
Day 61

Another month has come and gone. Another page of my life has turned.

This morning I started very much like yesterday. I'm feeling ok so far. On a scale of 1-10, ten being the most depressed I have ever been and one being not depressed at all, I would give it a 5. That's not too bad I guess, especially compared to how I have been feeling lately for the last couple of months. Much of the time I just feel really empty. Like there is no emotion inside of me. I get this hollow feeling and even though I might feel like crying... I just can't.



I just can't stop thinking about everything that’s has my life get through it. you know It’s very difficult to be home alone all day or home alone all years, things may be totally different. They should get that in any sense. Yesterday night, I was with the team and we’ve got scheduled to play basketball but again sad to say that were lost again on the match, I’ve got high scored, but I’m not happy with that because it seems that I am alone doing it, of course I need support from my team mates.

However, I don’t care if how many times I will lost in the ball game, it just a game. what i care about is I am happy to win the heart of the woman I love forever and I coudn't even imagined how my life can be without her.

My mood: 5.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates