Wednesday, October 21, 2009

time travel

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Day 79

Today, has been a slow day, my mood was not high and not low, it was on the middle. But as i lay in bed, I hope that my baby was with me. forcing myself to woke up, it’s a habit. it’s part of my life. I am going to work as I usually do. but I think of today, it is Friday, not Wednesday, weird.

Life has been going too fast these days, I reached the day 79 of my countdown, I'm survivor of my own fiction story, that I don’t even know that I did created it.

But somehow, that when the days gets slow, I become confused and my brain shuts down, I got depressed and my mood was unhappy. The whole day I have been a walking zombie. I am guessing it’s because it’s from the lost of sleep that I am getting, insomniac! since my June saddest blogs beckons me to read those posted blogs that I have been created. anyway it’s already past journal of my life. well, what I could say it was a fairytale of my own imagination, and I just couldn’t make a better life from the past than my life right here, right now. I hope I will discover time travel so I can travel through time, I can see the future what lies ahead.




Every night, I wanna watch her till I gotta fall asleep. I loved the feelings being good, the mind was clear, the heart was clear and listening to her voice till I closed my eyes it fantastic, I will catch her in my dreams. Being up to it every day is feeling good. Although, Nothing new to me, other than I’m worrisome over to her. I want her to feel that i do care about the relationship that I always giving value a lot. i really do, I've just been having overreacted sometimes. But yet, I'm trying to solve my problem.

I am happy she’s preferring for the big event for next year, I know she was keeping it in her mind and spirit. I don’t want to feel dead and appear invisible to any problems that might appeared. I am happy for what I am right now, and i am happy with her whatever it takes.

My mood: 2.3/10

1 comments:

Anonymous

hi, im interested in time machine article, time portal, jumper, and time travel like your article. i guess your photos that you had been collected was from the movie back to the future 3, lead by michael j. fox. that train was the last time machine that has been created by dr. brown to travel to the future. good stuff. your profile was disable. so good luck.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates