Thursday, October 29, 2009

TIME MACHINE

Thursday, October 29, 2009
Day 86

Today I was woke up with the brighter day to start. I am pretty okay. I took a long shower for the new day that I know I felt better. going to work every day it isn’t new to me. Anyway while I was on our way. Day dreaming, I was dreaming that how could I be able to make it happen just for an instant or just a blink of an eye she will be here in front of me smiling, and I could touch her lovely face even just a glimpse of a day.



However, if i wish I could steal her away, and bring her here where we can be happy. I wish I could make her see her worth how she means to me, and get her to understand how I am depressingly in love with her, she doesn’t know that. but somehow I wish my spirit overwhelmed her heart and dig into the bottom of her soul.

I wish I could get to her house right now at this moment, and give her the biggest hug ever that nobody was having done that before to her, and just hold you there for hours. Things seem so wrong here, everything is just so empty, I miss her. time was holding my will to be with her. I know if she’s here with me, everything would seems perfect, and even if things get bad, we'd still have each other arms, and we'd be okay forever. but time machine wasn’t discovered yet.

My mood: 2.0/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates