Monday, October 5, 2009

First kiss

Monday, October 5, 2009

I had a school field trip during my high school days, and were about to stay there for 2-3 days at the beach resort in Lemery Batangas, and its teriffic... the girl that i had a crush on, she was with me, and she had a crush on me too! We were somewhere private like in the woods and we almost had our first kiss.

First day, I kissed her for the first time. it was my first kiss. then her eyes was began to wet, she cried. I thought it would feel alright to her when I touched her body. I’ve never felt more dirty or wrong at that moment. she cringed. she screamed. she fought every urge to throw me off. Then I kissed more intimate and her eyes were closed when her eyes were opened she was in ecstasy. She don’t want me to stop and let go. She told me that the taste and the feeling she was felt was great, and she want it more, I guessed it was her first kissed too. it was like blazing hot during that moment.



Next, at the second day we were deep into the woods again and she was leaning her back against the truck of a big tree and then we talked about how excited we were for middle school and something like, the stuff that kids talk..you know! Blah, blah, blah and blah...So then I leaned toward to her and I held hugged her..well I put my hands on her waist and I hugged her tight and..It was romantic, It lasted like forever to me...it was like a trip to heaven during those minutes.

Finally, again she began to wept, she told me that she was not a virgin anymore and I should marry her… blah, blah, blah… she never stop crying till were not arrived in manila….


My mood: 3.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates