Friday, October 9, 2009

capture the moment

Friday, October 9, 2009
Day 66 – part 2

I think the point of pictures is to "capture the moment” so you can remember and show everyone you were there and such. But nowadays it's all about looking as good as you can.

I bought a new camera recently – very excited! So I thought I would remember the occasion by creating a little photo-journal for myself. I figure this will be a great way for me to keep track of my photos.







Why did I buy a new camera? Well, I’ve always enjoyed shooting candid’s of my friends and I can use it in my wedding as well. However, this will be a great way for me to learn about different types of film too. I feel so backwards though, most people transition from film to digital, but apparently I’m regressing…I suppose it’s the consequence of growing up with computers around me.

Anyway, I’ll stop for now, since my writing style isn’t all too terribly interesting Feel free to leave comments, ask questions, or whatever, and I’ll do my best to respond.

A very typical scene on my desk after a hard day’s work, sorry but im not professional photographer, just bear with it. Perhaps uninteresting right now, but I hope my wife and I will appreciate the photos more 20 years in the future.

My mood: 2.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates