Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My blogs

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Day 63 – part 2

I really don’t know why?! what the hell am I thinking why I currently updating my blogs at multiply.com, i really don’t know the reason why, but that was my crazy brain tells me to do.

at first, I thought it was very difficult to transfer all the data that I am currently written at blogspot.com. So I tried to used multiply help center for crossed post features. then I tried to work it out how was the importing was take place. anyway, i am not aware how to used this features but i just let the mouse do the job. then, started to  clicked the media locker tab, next i clicked the import button at the upper left corner of the window, then there are three imports categories it will showed up, you can select, photos, videos and blogs. but i only need the blogs. so i clicked the import blog categories blogger.com logo. it will requires you to enter your blogger id and password.... then your done.

finally, I am surprised, It was automatically importing all my blogs from blogger.com to multiply.com, starting from the old post up to the latest post that I have been created for last couple of months.

I hope everything will be okay…, besides, I know that my blogs is about life and my depression, i will expect the unexpected.

My mood: 3.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates