Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE INTERNET

Thursday, October 29, 2009
Day 86 - part 2

Too much for day dreaming! but still I have a great day! What a day! i had, it just didn't flow, know what i mean? Had a problem with my internet connection it seems that the internet server provider was always having modification for the internet protocol till now they doesn’t solved their problems yet, so it means it pissed me off. Because it goes on and off, like my mood.



Anyhow I don’t to pissing my mood around with them, they just giving me a hard time with a headache that doesn't want to go away, is not fun, to say the least. Well, it’s finally done, and i feel a bit better. Then my wife calls me. I felt i know how to fly. It is really a great day for me.

Hopefully if they will fix the internet, it was better if they can add something that highly sophisticated upgrade to the internet. Like scanning yourself to the tiniest atom particles and transport it to the other dimensions around the world. It was great right?!

My mood: 1.9/10.








0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates