Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bump in the Night

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Midnight, I don’t know what sort of creature haunts the corners of my mind, I am sleepless. Not until the tick of the clock I was heard, it was 2:00 am, I am still half dead, my half body was paralyze, I saw the hand of  hours shifting, at least i know it was still moving, I am still alive.

It’s hurts that it seems when my inner demons come out to play and my fears was dancing about the night, running out of control in my head. It’s Always in my head.

I hate myself, my heart was grieving. if someone would have fashion how to made Halloween mask, I will offer myself to have one scary mask. anyway, then at the halloween which is at the very end of this October, 1st day of November 2009, perhaps i will be the one shaking up your bed, the one who will creak on your floor, the shifting shadows, the cold air touched your skin... i will be the one who will bump in the night while you were sleeping.

My mood: 7.0/10

1 comments:

Belle

Moving post on those inner demons that so haunt us at times. And very much hoping you can find a way to make peace with them...

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates