Saturday, October 10, 2009

slightly manic

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Day 68

Saturday first day of the week, I feeling low again, I am slightly manic. hope it will not be a bad day for me. I don’t know what’s happening? because everything is going fine and then all of a sudden i start to think too much and I catch myself not happy and I just want to run away from the past



but I just don’t understand, something is missing, I won’t have to dig over forever and i am so sick of this shit it makes me live comfortable but I don’t know how, I had to vent. I am just sitting her trying to make myself busy just not to think what it’s in my mind bothering. It’s made me crazy. trying to remember what life i used to be like before it got complicated.


My mood: 4.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates