Monday, October 5, 2009

Just a few words

Monday, October 5, 2009
Day 62 – part 3

Just a few words for now before I’ll sleep.

I am home, it was a bit long rough Sunday, anyway, I just came and there is no time to lose, I pressed the power button of my laptop. Next, I changed my uniform to a casual ware while I'm waiting for my laptop to be connected at the internet.

However, while I sat, I remembered, that in the morning they send an email for the basketball scheduled, then I was supposed to go to the camp as a basketball committee for tonight but I just changed my mind, I’m too tired to come over there, and I’ve got no mo money to pay for taxi. Then I thought that I should ignored it. I need to rest. I just really felt stressed tonight.



Next, just I observed my mood, then I realized that I am in a good mood again, better than yesterday. because you know I’ve had noticed that if I’ve got a good thoughtful chat with her,  my mood was dramatically increasing In a good mood, surprisingly, and it’s amazing… now I know, If I had a bad feelings I felt, I just tried to contact her right away to reduces my anxiety quickly. So that I know everything was actually is going to be okay.

finally, I am about to sleep now, but no, no sleeping pills for tonight. I just want to feed up my spirit and soul with the wonderful love I always wanted with her, I want it to stay in my heart the love that I was felt for her every time. I just wanna say that I love her so much, as I always do. I want to be with her for the rest of my life..

Good night..

love always,


My mood: 3.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates