Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh MA GOD!

Thursday, October 8, 2009
Day 66

last night I went to sleep late, because I am afraid that my dreams will reoccurred. Well it’s not okay.. its freaky thing to think.. it’s not easy enough to decipher what this dream is about..but do you have any thoughts about it? i dunno it just kinda freaked me out...

anyway, I woke up feeling great today, I began well calm, in control. not the same as I had yesterday.



So I was sitting here for awhile, trying to figure out a really good way to start out this blog, and I never thought of one, again. today was pretty average. Like, there was nothing that made me go,”Oh MA GOD I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT THIS!” I think.

My mood: 2.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates