Saturday, October 31, 2009

wedding day

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Day 87 - part 2

I Never saw my face happier in all my life. I wrapped her arms around me, kissing her cheek, as i said to her always. well, I will always love you for the rest of my life. I am so happy being with her every day and it was happened during our vacation on April 2009.

I hope after our wedding she will not going back to the heart of her hometown so fast, I hope she would stayed more time to spent next year before she would go back home to England after the wedding. I know I will gonna terribly miss her a lot.



Because, just for now it’s quite hard being apart from here, I can’t imagine, I’d never before felt a pain as the one I did now, but I am happier inside my heart, I felt my life was over sometimes if I felt I am being alone and depressed. sometimes I felt my love was over and It would never be the same again, it just happened if my panic attack arose anytime. I don’t like it, i cant control over it...

the only memory I had of her was our vacation last April 2009, it was my happier times with her. And were not lucky because there was no baby growing inside of her. anyway, I wander if I can catch her soul and put a silver chain around her arms, I love here so much I don’t want her to go away with me.

God’s always with me and he will help me on my wedding day. And I will be there at the church.

My mood: 2.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates