Friday, October 23, 2009

feel wide awake

Friday, October 23, 2009
Day 80

Hey. It's 2:00am and I can't sleep. I feel wide awake, my eyes are heavy but my body is wide awake. because I started to design a new templates for my webpage but, I kinda stuck, i cant stop to think of it over and over again. i need to rest. I still gotta problem with the adobe Dreamweaver cs3 software. I need to get back to it again later.





Then I went thru some books and news papers and found pics that I really like. I also have tribal drawings to finalize it in adobe photoshop cs3. I will probably keep it as a record for my future references. I am going to use it when I am upgrading my webpage.

I felt tired… I need to sleep now…. Goodnight.. God luvz you..

My mood: 2.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates