Tuesday, October 20, 2009

it just happened quickly

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Day 78 – part 3

I’d finished my blog in the morning then after a few hours, I felt afraid. I really don’t like what I felt, I just felt worried and again my heart is squeezing tight, hands cold, and chilled. now I felt sad and can't seem to find out why? I feel that way at the moment.. I mean, I am down.. and I don't know why I'm so down. Nothing bad happened today. I guess I'm just missing talking to someone who's helped me through a lot. I miss her a lot. Depression is unstoppable at this point.



I thought that, i will end this days not feeling down and depressed. I really can’t control it, my mind was shrinking in a tiny pieces. I have made progress since the first day of the week till in the morning. My mood is more high then low now... and the lows aren't as low as they used to be.

I am well aware that things are going to be different once, I'm ready to fight this fight. I guess after all, I have a reason to be sad. I know why I'm sad. I just don’t want to believe it. it just happened quickly. I just so happened quickly.

My mood: 5.2/10.

1 comments:

Anonymous

the photo was scary.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates