Saturday, October 17, 2009

lucky to be alive

Saturday, October 17, 2009
Day 75

Just Another day of my countdown, yesterday it was a busy Friday for me, I had lots of house work that I did on my to do list and I sleep whole day.

And now this is I began my morning, by walking to the edge of the street, sitting drinking freshly brewed expresso coffee at my hand, enjoying the moment and looking out across the blue sky, just watching the busy people going to work, as every aspect of life unfolded on my journey.

while were i am heading to my work suddenly drew my attention to the middle of the bay side where some sort of activity was taking place. a flipper emerged, then disappeared ...then again and again... we were actually witnessing big fish are at play!



To watch this was a very rare occurrence for me, I was overcome by a surge of emotion, this is the first time I just live here which I witnessing big fish playing at the bay side for all these times.

the joy and delight of seeing these majestic creatures, oblivious to the crowd that had started to gather on the fringe of the bay. everything else had faded into insignificance.

it's just one of those very special times that happen every now and then and leave in my memory. for that I feel very lucky to be alive...

My mood: 2.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates