Monday, October 12, 2009

its along walk

Monday, October 12, 2009
Day 70

Morning, I walked to the parking lot where the transport is located. I said “its along walk, its Ipod time”. I don’t want it to feel and remember it that made me sad again so then I scrolled to chose the praise and worship song in my Ipod. she send me that audio CD by post long time ago, and then I converted it to MP3, to much into my Ipod, it’s the perfect songs fits for me. I walked quietly, I felt the cold air presses deep into my skin.



Anyway, I really don’t want depression to overwhelmed me, It just gets worse and worse every day, I’d tried to avoid and not to think about it. I close my eyes and I talk to myself. "Not now. Not again.” it seems like I want to cry out loud. I just don’t understand. This has to be the most ridiculous, irrational mood ever. And i have no control over it.

I feel better now than yesterday. i will not let go.

My mood: 4.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates