Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tantrums

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Day 59

Last night, I visited my Friendster blog account, I just noticed that I don’t have any blog entry for the whole month of September, then I updated my blog last night, I started copying some of my favorite blogs I wrote in blogspot.com and pasting my blogs where the last day I updated my blog in Friendster.com. However, I went to sleep 12:00 am, midnight. I felt my eyes is heavy, so I stopped updating my blog at friendster.com, then I let my body felt the smoothness of my bed.



But my mood was changed, I felt low, and I am about to start thinking negative, and that’s the thing I was hated most. I began to felt my tantrums in my head. The wonderful energy that I had before is gone. I felt lonely again and also the overall feeling of goodness is gone. Perhaps this is my reality.

i hope my tantrums will be gone forever.

My mood 7.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates