Sunday, October 4, 2009

Myself

Sunday, October 4, 2009
Day 62

after I had talked over the phone with her last night……, I slept, I am totally passed out coz I grab two sleeping pills tablet in a row. It’s a good thing to me, because I just want it to stopped everything what it’s in my mind was having to thinking about, then nothing would I know it just to depressed me seriously, putting me down harder to the ground violently was not a good act for me.



Now I see the darker side of myself and I will not blame anybody, I will not blame anyone for what happening to me right now, I went through these, I will get through these, This is my fight, I will not lose my hope at it.

however, I'm at work and still feeling sleepy at the moment but my mood was better than yesterday.

My mood: 5.5/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates