Friday, October 30, 2009

IPod music

Friday, October 30, 2009
Day 87

It’s a great Friday! I felt okay, and I felt better for the new day, I switched on my IPod music and go to my favorites to listen for a good song that my ears are easily to catch. anyway i also have a great day talking to my baby, and she's very supportive, caring and sweet. i really love talking to her all day.



I am usually listening with my IPod to uplift my mood. Now I am totally addicted to my IPod its really weird but totally awesome at the same time, I am always listening to it every day.

Sometimes I never have the ear phones out of my ears and it’s so loud if I am listening with it. I don’t want to lower it down always. I have it up full blast lol or ill go deaf, I can’t hear no one that is talking to me which can be kind of bad but like I can block out the people I know they hate me.

good morning.


My mood: 1.9/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates