Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday

Friday, October 9, 2009
Day 67

Today, I am lazy to get up on my bed, I woke up just to pee and sleep again till afternoon. it’s been a long week that I have been working and I just really need to rest, anyway its Friday. Things have been very busy last working days and I haven't had a lot of free time.

I have been feeling better little by little. I still have bad days, but they aren't as numerous as the good days. I could stay home sleep all day whatever I like to wake up. I truly am starting to feel better. It’s wonderful and scary all at the same time. It’s been so long since I felt good, I've forgotten what it feels like. I forgot what it feels like to smile and mean it.



So far my whole day at home has gone very well. I went to a few stores and walked through the bank to send money for my family, oh well, I don’t like to see the exchange rate was failing low, I had thought not to send money but I got a second thought that it should better to send now because there were having calamities was still going on at the country I know they can't work pretty much if there was some catastrophe is going on.

However, I felt hungry then I went to the Filipino restaurant to eat pansit canton I missed the homemade pansit canton, I eat those only during parties, most of the time only for birthday parties. Anyway I eat at the restaurant till the prayer is about to start. Sometimes it’s good to get out at the house and have a walked at the street for sometimes for a changed. I really don't want to go back at the house yet but all the stores are about to close because the prayer is starting.

I'm back at the home now... bored again out of my mind I'm feeling slightly manic, but not in a bad way.


My mood: 2.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates