Wednesday, October 28, 2009

should i stop to write?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Day 85- part 2

I am at work, I am worried and afraid as usual, same feeling that I get every time If feel down, my hearts want to explode, honestly I don’t know what’s happening to me. I don’t want to feel this way being low all the time it digs my heart hurt and it really felt pain. perhaps my writings keep myself low because when I feel okay, I write less, if I feel not okay I write a lot.



Should I stop writing about my personal life? Because I think I’m so tired of being depressed, of feeling like life is going right and then it all falling down. I wish there was a way to just get over everything. to make the decision to be happy all the time. But I don’t know how to do that, I wish just one snap of my finger, my worries will blows off?

My chest wants to explode. I just really want to be loved that’s all. I think love is only the cure for the woman that I love the most.

My mood: 6.5/10

3 comments:

YAM

no..

Marivic

No

beanizer_05

...oh..do u stl wana hear d same answer???--a follower doesnt desrv ds xman!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates