Monday, October 19, 2009

blog templates

Monday, October 19, 2009
Day 77

I laugh at myself, because I am really not impressed with my blog templates when I look at it, and my mind was being crazy to change my webpage templates by any means. I’m not satisfied till I permanently replaced it with my taste of colors and design to looks good in my eyes, and it took me so long to do the work. but I am not really good on webpage design, It just trying hard.



I started to look at the templates from the other websites and download some good stuff. So that’s why I stay so busy last night and sleep very late and I see where I have no time to woke up in the morning. It is normal to sleep late, feeling like I'm insomniac!

So the webpage template was nice, I can add a lot of gadgets and widgets to customize. so I grab it. Anyway, I am so sick of the same old thing if I saw my templates every day. it’s not good in my eyes anymore.


My mood: 3.6/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates