Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stay strong

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Day 73 – part 2

I work half day, I go home as early as I can If I could. I drove back home. I felt that my stomach was crunching, I glance at the time, it was 12:00 noon, its lunch time. I ordered half chicken with rice for takeout at the nearby fast food. While waiting, I felt good today better than yesterday I supposed, I'm not sure what happened... I really have no idea. My mood was working against me for last couple of days, ups and downs, like a roller coaster. But now it is on my side. When I would overdo it was because my head was telling me that I needed my mind to rest and stop thinking for stupid things that it won’t gonna happen. it just a fiction... indeed.

I cannot express to you my sheer joy and happiness that I feel right now. It's like something came over me when I started to use my Ipod mp3 with the praised in worship song on it. I just uploaded it the other night. Like I got released by something and something else over came me. A couple people noticed that I had been quiet good today. That’s felt really good.

I don't know what happened...but whatever it is I am sooo glad that it did. Perhaps I should stay strong, I can do this. I know I can reach my goal and dreams in gods way.

Hoping that I have more wonderful days to come.

My mood: 3.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates