Sunday, October 18, 2009

I don't care

Sunday, October 18, 2009
Day 76

Last night – I had finished my blog entry title "junk letter" on "Sunday Scribblings". So I guess someone gonna read it. anyway I don’t want to expect any comments about it, by the way it’s my journal with my everyday rants, I can write whatever I want to write, I don’t care what people say about me. it just me, perhaps.



However, today I left home early 5:45am, I felt sleepy, I still need a little round of a sleep to satisfy my sleeping requirements. But anyway, I got up, washed and clean myself, toothbrush, mouth wash, and i make  sure that I will used my after shave cologne to feel the freshness in the morning. Then I walked out rushing on the edge of the street, while my iPod was playing praise and worship songs at the very moment. I believed if I will listened to that music it will help me to think positive and my mood would last longer. Because I felt a little changes in my mood this couple of days, and I didn’t skip my prayer daily, for my protection.

Of course, as usual I prepared my own brewed cappuccino while blogging, it’s nice to have a sip of brewed cappuccino while were my thoughts began to flows on my fingertips.

My mood: 1.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates