Sunday, October 25, 2009

flying

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 82

I couldn’t hardly believed it. As each day went past and our love grew stronger, my thinking you would leave me and run. You've stayed with me through all the mess have done.



I may not be the surest of men, knowing what to do and how to be careful, but I learn quickly. I want this to last. I don't want our love to burn out because of the mistakes from the past. God has sent you to me and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

You're truly a blessing. And I am thank him. please, never forget. You've taken my heart and you wake up my sleeping heart . I see how much you care, and I feel like flying. You're lifting my heart in your hands and warming it with yours, and it's the best feeling in the world.

I don’t want to missed these moments to be with you. you complete me.

Happy Monthly Anniversary!

Love always



My mood: 2.0/10

1 comments:

Marivic

Happy monthly annivessary !!!

I'm so happy with your love for me. The way you care for me and love me is so wonderful. I want to feel your love with me forever. I want it to last forever. I'm sure we will be happy together loving and caring each other. We just have to enjoy every moments when we will be together. And trust the Lord in our lives.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Prov. 3:5

Love you always,xxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates