Thursday, October 22, 2009

BLOGGER SENSE!

Thursday, October 22, 2009
Day 79

I feel like I’ve got blogger fever I just know when to stop, lol. it's like I got bitten by the blogger bug, then suddenly after I had been bitten I’ve summoned the “BLOGGER SENSE” the mutant super powers. Next, I don’t know where to put my journal, I’ve got a lousy handwritten?! What the heck nobody read at the old fashion diaries but still I end up writing at the notepad or updating diaries.



I've always want to do blogging but I just couldn’t find the right blogging platforms. Again my BLOGGER SENSE comes to the rescue, internet its quite helpful for any self learning activities it helps, then I found these blogging platform, WordPress.com, Blogger.com, LiveJournal.com, TypePad.com, MovableType.com, and Squarespace.com. this is few blogging platforms I know. However, now I'm using blogger.com platform, because it’s easy to use for beginners. Then, I started my online blogging and i blog my daily journal, about myself, although I found myself clicking for blogging generator to gather more ideas to blogs, anyway it’s okay it doesn’t matter, I am just loved to blog anything, and I didn’t harm anyone and I just want to update my blogs daily.




I did now love blogging. This site I recently changed my blogging templates to showed what I wanted to be like people viewing it and the comments the other sites that I viewed. it doesn't have those kind of things that i want. it made blogging too boring for me if the templates was bad. now this is my official site at the moment.

Now that I've joined blogging communities I guess I will earn lots of bloggers, I've been having an awesome time here I have a lot of new friends and a lot of comments and views it makes me happy to see that other people are interested in viewing my blog. I just want to people hear what I am thinking and what I have to say and I'm glad people that read my blogs understand what I'm trying to get to people.


Blogging has boosted myself steam and now I feel like I can be open about what is on my mind because people get what I'm saying thanks to all of my friends that follows me and for understanding what I'm saying in my blogs.

My mood:2.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates