Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

day 88

the day after Halloween!

I can’t stand walking down the street seeing everybody dressed up going to a Halloween party, it so carry if you saw them walking in the street at night, because you’re not being able to see people’s faces coz of their masks, it scares the shit out of me.



I’m one of those people who gets nervous when somebody's walking behind them on a normal day so u can probably imagine what I’m like on Halloween. Those people wearing mask like Ghosts and goblins, witches and more, things on Halloween, have scared me before. But why would I lie, saying that I won't be scared on Halloween night since that haunted house gave me a fright I used to believe that scary things weren't real. until that monster, ate my best friend as a meal when I was kid playing ghost haunting.

Now I believe, in all things possible, and I watch out on that one spooky night, so that I, won't be gobbled up in the no light.

That’s why I always keep my lights on at night on my bed time.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My mood: 2.0/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates