Saturday, October 17, 2009

dont forget how to smile

Saturday, October 17, 2009
Day 74

I went home late last night, I had been with my friends at the next building to eat dinner. but I shouldn’t be there if my stomach is not empty. Because yesterday afternoon, i decided late for the last seconds before the game was start, so I went to the camp to play basketball for a friendly game, as well as awarding ceremony for those champions and best players, but I wasn’t eaten. Anyway the games and the awarding was organized and ended fine. then, I go home with my stomach was empty but there’s a lot of fat to burn. I hate myself if I eaten much calories and there’s no time to burn it all. I hate myself if i felt lazy.



I was feeling better yesterday, I have so much fun with my mood. As well as with my Marivic, she always put her attention to me, she cared about my mood every time, she didn’t forget to call me and asked me how was my mood for today. I love the way how she put smile and happiness in my heart. She was helping me how to recovered on my depression smoothly. anyway, I don’t want to say something at it anymore, about my past, it will changed my mood quickly, now I just enjoying my happy feelings at the moment. Of course I love to put smile on my face, a big grin showing all the white teeth! every human being loves to put smile on their faces. I am happy to say that because, I didn't forget how to smile at all.

I know she’s my cure and my road to happiness.

My mood: 2.0/10

1 comments:

Anonymous

Excellent article. I certainly love this website.
Keep it up! raspberry ketone comparison
My blog post - raspberry ketone blog

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates