Tuesday, October 6, 2009

she was sick

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Day 64

Last night, I woke up with her calls and she informed me that she was sick. I was sad when I heard it and I am worried about her coz I'm not there to comfort her in times she needs me. I can’t help her and I can’t sleep to think that I am helpless to her. I always woke up in the middle of the night just to know if she was in a good sleep.



However, Today, in the morning she told me that she felt okay… i felt relieved when i heard it, I hope and I really hope that she has a great day because I know she was thinking to come to work today even though she’s not in full recovery. I just want know that the things are going to be alright for her.

I'm apart from her, but I always have that support that she needs from me. I will not going to give up on myself because that’s never going to be happen and if I ever do, perhaps I die grieving. I am finally in love and that’s a great feeling and I am just waiting for the next step and I am willing to wait for years to have it.

I just look forward that the things are looking better for her.

My mood 3.0/10

2 comments:

Marivic

I really wasn't well yesterday afternoon when i was at work. I was alright in the orning till noontime then at late afternoon i had a terrible headache, and felt sick and dizzy. And at night i was shivering. I gone to sleep straight away after we talked last night but waked up with the phone ringing with my friend want to chat with me. I gone to sleep again after I did talked with her. And walked up again sweating and feeling hungry so I had a cup of tea and a sliced of bread. When I waked up early morning to chat with you before you're going to work i feel a little better than last night. I don't feel dizzy and sick anymore although i still feel a bit of headache. Hopefully i feel so much better at noontime before i start to work.

Thank you so much for your comfort and support. You are always there to give me your time and comfort me when i need you. I feel better quickly knowing i'm always on your mind and in your heart as well as to me you are always in my heart and mind. And will always will be.

You take care my baby. Soon we will be together. I love you alwaysxxxxxx

Unknown

im happy that you feel better now.... because today i really felt guilty, i cant do something if you are not well; i wish im there with you right now to comfort you. i always keep my prayer for you..., i hope we will be together soon... i love you so much.. be safe.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates