Saturday, October 24, 2009

MY PERSONAL SPACE - part 2

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Day 80 - part 2

I haven’t slept well last night, it’s quite stressing work… then I sleep long hours today perhaps my mind and body was feeling so tired. Anyway, I woke up 6:00pm, I took a nice long shower, well shave and felt fresh. and it feels GREAT outside.

I feel pretty good right now. however, gotta something to write about my unsorted thoughts flows in my mind.

and Here it goes….

God now’s I didn’t harm anyone. God knows I made my blogs not to harm people, if you don’t like my blogs don’t read it, but others will. nobody was forcing you to read what's my article all about, it’s my journal, it’s MY PERSONAL SPACE. I’m independent person, and I am a free man. I’ve got balls. I am not hiding my handsome face to anyone, I am honest and god fearing person.



I focuses on allowing myself for "venting" to share of moments where you may have been treated unfairly, or misunderstood. It is easy to misinterpret a situation where you may feel that you are right. Perhaps you would like a more unbiased opinion of someone on the outside looking in. Here is where I can leave my rants, concerns, my insecurities, my most complex and boundless opinions about the days of my lives. because this is my PERSONAL SPACE.

Here is where you can be who you are, and say what you want...as long as you are honest. I appreciate keeping vulgarity out of this community. This is a honest community sites and for adult conversation, and for entertainment purposes only. We can all learn from each others' life lessons. Topic suggestions are welcome. But not to SPAMMERS…

Get it off your chest and enjoy your dose of unfiltered honesty! God bless...

you might also like: Personal space - part 1.....

My mood: 2.7/10.

1 comments:

Marivic

do enjIoy very much reading your blog. You are very honest person . You do write what you feel , what you think is right, and what is happening around you.You share your ideas with something interest you and what you think will help someones else with your experiences in life. What you write is based on the truth , reality and facts of life.

To share your blogs with other people shows you are a very caring person and want to help and reach other people who needs help. Im sure a lot of people read your blogs because you have many followers and receive lots of comments and emails. It only proves that they do like what you write in here in your blogs . So , think as if a challenge for you to continue your good intention on this blogging community. Keep up your good blogs. And im sure you will get more followers.
Good Luck! And
God Bless you!!!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates